Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!

Hello! Happy 2012!

I've been in various different places in France during the last week, and on our last night stayed at my parents' friend's house in a little town near Bolonge. We spent New Year's Eve attempting to light Thai lanterns on a stormy beach at midnight, and drinking champagne.

So here's a thing that's happening. I am going to try and write a blog every day in January.

You might remember that I attempted this last Febuary, and failed, but I'm giving myself the excuse that back then I had a few other things going on, and I've always thought January is a bit of a nothing month, at least for me. And it's not like I have anything important to do... no GCSE chemistry exams I'm completley unprepared for or stuff like that...

The other reason I *might* not fail is that I have A Plan this time. So I feel good about that, that each day I can check my notes when I have nothing to write about, except today just says "introduction and explain" and there's not a whole lot of context to that, it just seemed like it would be easy when I was rapidly scribbling down plans for this.

Anyway. I think that was sufficient enough to be a first post.

I'll see you tomorrow, but I should warn you that tomorrow's going to be the blog where I get soppy about New Year's resolutions. So if you want to miss out on that, the day after that. And that.

This is going to be horrible.

I hope you all had a good Christmas and New Year's! Much love,

Lizzie x

PS
I edited left over camera footage that didn't fit anywhere else because it seemed a good time to clear some space. Contains: Immi at the Royal Albert Hall, London many times, a train ride, some of my other favourite musicians, my grandma's wedding and Poppy's friends and family in a park with ducks.

No comments:

Post a Comment