Wednesday 20 July 2011

"Things That Will Make Me Happier" and Other Bits and Pieces

So I don’t really know what to write today and I feel like I should do something, because I just went back and counted and I think I’ve written for something like the last seven Wednesdays. But it’s not really an achievement anymore if everything I force myself regularly I’m worried it will become completely rid of quality… like pretty much everything I posted in the last half of February.

(Actually, I lied to you… it’s actually Tuesday today. Tomorrow’s the day before we break up for school, for the summer, and I won’t be home from leaving for school until Thursday. I’ll find a time to post this.)

I’m really excited about the summer. Firstly I have to get away from school – I can tell I’m getting tired and lazier than usual, today I got my first considerably awful grade of any of my GCSE courses. Also I’m beginning to hate everyone. But I’m also really about things I’m doing – Isaline’s visiting from France, I’m going to a Greek island called Zante, I’m planning on trying to be quite productive and might also be a part of this madcap internet project which I don’t want to get my hopes up about just yet but I’ll talk about at the time!

I went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow Part 2 at the weekend and I’ll talk about that soon, because I think I probably need to see it again before I can make sense of it all enough to write anything comprehensible.

And I found this list today (when I sat down to write this blog, I didn’t want to do anything so I thought of skimming through old writing journals to see if there was any gold in there. There wasn’t) and I remember I wrote it in the bath a few months ago. It partly made me kind of happy, but also embarrassed about my needy pessimistic white girl problems.

*sigh*

THINGS WHICH WOULD MAKE ME HAPPIER

- Flying to somewhere I’ve never been, a few times a year
- Not living with my parents, just visiting every so often
- Being made stressed only by things which I’m passionate about
- Having the strength to run a marathon
- Berlin.
- A radio station existing which I really love and connect with
- Someone I wake up to on sunny mornings who makes me pancakes
- An attic with long windows
- Being able to talk completely honestly, to maybe just one person
- Being closer to the seaside
- The freedom and money to go to concerts more often
- No languages coursework!
- Clearer skies at night time
- A time in the day when I’m alone in a wide space and I could dance without people staring at me
- A pet unicorn
- More friends, less acquaintances
- Being good at painting

This has been a blog made up of bits, I’m not sure if that’s a good thing. I’m going to watch an episode of Charmed now. I’ll see you soon.

Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment