Wednesday 13 July 2011

2011 Reading Update

Remember a while ago, when I said I was going to read these thirty books in 2011?
Well. I'm sort-of backing out.

I still am going to make myself read at least thirty books by the end of the year, and talk about each of them here, but it's not going to be the thirty on the list (but I will read all of those. One day).
Here's why -

- Books are pretty expensive
- My mum's always saying how you have a right to stop reading something if you aren't enjoying it. And that happened.
- I loved "Unbearable Lightness of Being", was close to the end and lost it. And it's irritating and the library don't have it yet.
- It was stopping me reading other things in the spur of the moment, that I just find in a shop or someone lends to me or something and I love doing that.

I'm sorry this blog was short, but I wanted to write a post because it's Wednesday, and Wednesday is always blog day even though I know this post is sort of a waste of time. A lot of stuff's happened this week (I think that last week and the one before my time for notsome, now it seems to be everyone else that bad things are happening to and I'm having to be around for that) and I've also been super-busy. School is stressful, Poppy and I played a show at the weekend. I have one more big thing at school before we break up for the summer.But after that, I should have way too much time on my hands again.

I may even do BEDA that's a lie, I probably won't do BEDA.

But I'll be back and write something proper, like book reviews or "thank you notes" in a few days. I hope you're having a good week :)

Thanks for stickin' round.

Lizzie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment