Monday 28 March 2011

update

Hello, So a lot's been going on recently - I spent an entire day blind, the last fortnight I've been watching Imogen Heap's entire songwriting process webcast, and I watched a really, really awesome film called Map The Music, and did a lot of exams - all of which I'll write about in time except for the latter. And those are my excuses for the fact that recently I haven't written here - and also that there's the writing project I'm about to start, and the coursework I have, and the fact that I'm trying to learn to make my own guitar picks and also that I'm just lazy sometimes. But I thought I'd check in here briefly because tomorrow I'm going away for a while - we fly out in the morning and then I'm going to stay with my French exchange partner, Isaline, and her family for a week. They live in a town called Brive in the south of France, which is exciting to someone who lives in a small town in Cheshire because it's possible we'll actually feel sunshine. So I'm home from that next Wednesday, until the following Sunday when I'm going skiing with my family, and being with my cousin for that amount of time every year is like having a sort-of brother for a while, which is sometimes annoying but mostly awesome and just nice to experience something I missed out on. So basically, that's what I'll be doing for the next few weeks and I'll write as much as I can along the way. Take care of yourselves, I'll see you soon :) - Lizzie xx Also I'm really sorry you don't get spaces today. For some reason they disappear as soon as I click "Publish Post". blogger is messed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment