Tuesday 25 January 2011

Answering questions about yourself isn't vain...

Hello.
I wrote you all something fairly long a few days ago, so to make up for it, here's a sad excuse for a post made up of questions I found and answered, because I'm a teeny bit self indulgent and I like talking about myself, sometimes.
Enjoy. I know I did.
I'll make up for this at the weekend, swear.


First name?
Elizabeth.

Middle name?
Alice.

Do you ever wish you had another name?
I used to a lot.

Do you like anyone?
Myehhh.....

What's the best feeling in the world?
Listening to incredible music really loud, thinking you're in love and being all full of hope, being at a concert and all alive where everyone is feeling the same, or a combination of all those three. The first few bites of a roast dinner when you're really, really hungry.

Worst feeling?
Death, maybe?

How much cash do you have on you?
None, I'm in my bedroom.

What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR"?!
More!

Favourite planet?
Haven't been to many, it's pretty nice here on Earth, isn't it?

What kind of shoes are you wearing?
I'm not wearing any shoes. ;)

What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sitting around on my computer.

Favourite age you have been so far?
I've liked being fourteen. Eight was also a good year.

What shirt are you wearing?
Grey Imogen Heap t-shirt I bought from the RAH. It has birds on. I like it a lot. Last week I thought it was lost but my mum found it a few days ago, because she's awesome.

What are you listening to right now?
Oddly, complete silence. The last music I listened to was Kate Havnevik a few hours ago, and then some Imogen Heap before that.

What is your favourite number?
42.

What is the last thing you ate?
A chocolate coin.

How is the weather right now?
Nothing-y. It looks like it's pretty cold.

Who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
Poppy, my best friend.


Do you have a significant other?
No, I'm single and I live alone with my parents and my cats.

Favourite TV show?
Hustle!

Siblings?
No.

Height?
About 5"5?

Hair colour?
Brown.

Eye colour?
Blue-y grey-y green.

Do you wear contacts?
No.

Favourite holiday?
Christmas is good, though I'm getting to like New Year's Eve more.

Favourite month?
Depends. Last year it was November, because of Imogen Heap shows and all the writing I got to do. I'm starting to rely on actual events, instead of things like Christmas and birthdays for happiness.

Have you ever cried for no reason?
I have! The summer before this one I went to Florida with my parents, and one day had been out in the sun for a long time. When I got out of the bath, I was suddenly aware of how burnt I was. I kept going between being sweltering, sickeningly hot and freezing cold, to the point that I was shaking uncontrollably. All of the time my head ached and I felt as if my shoulders couldn't support it We were in a diner eating dinner and I was wearing a huge jumper and still felt like I was lying naked in snowicewatercoldness and I'm not that sure if it was how ill I felt or just nothing but I burst into tears and didn't stop for about forty minutes. Crazy.

What was the last movie you watched?
Rebecca (1970s version), just then. Adaptation isn't as good as the book.

Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)?
Hang on...
... no. I tried, I swear.

What books are you reading?
I'm reading "Neverwhere" by Neil Gaiman and so far, it's brilliant.

Piercings?
No. I'd like my ears done but have a fear of needles. (I just typed noodles instead of needles, wtf?)

What were you doing before this?
Watching Rebecca with my parents.

Butter, plain or salted popcorn?
Butter, please.

Dogs or cats?
Cats. I like dogs too, though.

Ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to?
Probably.

Ever loved someone?
I could write an essay. But aside from parents, close friends and pets, I've decided probably not.

Ever fired a gun?
Only in Laser Tag.

Do you like travelling by plane?
I love flying.

Right-handed or left-handed?
Right. Trying to learn to be ampidexterous, because apparently that means if I have a stroke I won't lose the ability to speak. Yay.

How many pillows do you sleep with?
Four. But two are just decorative side pillows I tend to nudge away.


No comments:

Post a Comment