Thursday 10 February 2011

42!

Welcome to blog post 42!!!!
Sorry. I'm a nerd and I love Hitchhiker's Guide so this is pretty exciting to me. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you could google it or just go outside and look for some life experiences.

Speaking of life experiences.
I do this thing, occasionally, where I sort of write in my head. I did it a long time before I had a blog. Don't think I'm creepy or schizophrenic, it isn't voices, it's me, talking to someone else, and I just don't know who that someone else is. Nowadays, most of the time it's you.
A lot of the time, something's triggered this feeling, because I tell stories here a lot of the time and occasionally, something will have just happened to me it sets me off. It could have made me happy, or sad, or nostalgic or something, but I always know at some point during the process I usually think woah, this is going to make a good post. And I start to hear it in my head, the way that it's written.
It's happened a few times with recent events, one particularly good one today (that's for myself, to remind me of the date), when after a minute I realise I can't write it. Usually it's because I have an inkling it'll offend someone, like something I say accidentally about one of my friends or even that I'd tell these stories about them on the internet. Sometimes it's something that I would have written a while back, considering how private I used to feel this was, and I don't particularly want my friends from school to know, not just yet.
Because in five years time, simply the idea of it being later and us being older will have changed things. Anything I say here can be laughed at and not taken seriously. Because it's the past, and we were young (though in five years, we'll still be young), and I hope nobody will judge me or be mad for what I've said about them, ect.
Having said all of that, I'm hoping Eff-Paf will still be going in five years. And I know it's only been a few months, but I have an inkling it will.
This was short and I'm sorry, but I want to read "The Secret Life of Bees" for a while before I go to sleep.
Goodnight :)

- Lizzie


No comments:

Post a Comment