Wednesday 9 February 2011

Inbox.

I'm really sorry.

I'm feeling slightly lazy again today and so instead of writing a blog post, I wrote a moany poem about how stressed and mainly just bored I am.



INBOX.



Do NOT reply directly to this email.

2morrow are you going to the gym swim Zumba?:)

are you up to scratch with playin 'happy birthday' CONFIRM YOUR ORDER
maths hwk? do we have our media books? is it at 6? Ask poppy where she is. what time u going?
Are you on the train?

bring your laptop tell her bring her camera weed love sick tired

Hurrr up and get there already!!!!

Help
Plz tell me!
I hate him
im depressed! too ill!
Expect me to be mad

But she can't know

Cause you have seen this
u will get kissed on Friday
He likes you he'll prove it to you on friday
Send it to ten girls or lose him
LOVE OF YOUR LIFE
BAD LUCK FOREVER

PayPal
Transactions
Expedition
Payment
Attatchment

... and I'm sorry

is now
following you on Twitter wants to be your friend visit farm Cafeworld

See Jessie J! Fashion Weekend! JLS!

19 year old Japeneese princes visitting you're country
i want to meet you!
just name adress card number.


A note: I really am sorry for the lack of structure to all of this recently. If anyone regularly reads this, I'm sorry if it seems like my standards are slipping. But I'm planning on actually dedicating my entire Sunday to writing a post I've been contemplating for months. yaaaay.


No comments:

Post a Comment